Monday, January 15, 2007

Immigration - period ended 4.15.2006

Immigration/Religious Diversity/Humane Borders//They rescued illegal immigrants - and were arrested/WXXA/Albany/NY/USA/2-Apr-06/AP/… In 2000, volunteers from about a dozen congregations including Protestants, Catholics, Jews, Quakers and United Church of Christ, founded Humane Borders to try to reduce these deaths. ...

Immigration/Quaker-Amish Error//Si Se Puede/Salt Lake City Weekly/Salt Lake City/UT/USA/13-Apr-06//…Some people want to send illegal immigrants back across the border. Whom are you descended from and where should we send you?….. Hailey Hodges: I’m German, French and a little Pennsylvania Dutch. I am OK with reverting back to my Quaker roots. I’ve always wanted to run my own horse and buggy.e ...

Immigration/Business///The man set to breathe life back into the former Jaguar site/ic Coventry/Coventry/England/UK/13-Apr-06//... help them. "Bess was a Quaker and felt it was the right thing to do, she bought a Georgian building and I converted it. Together ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home